Registration Deadline for the 2019 OTepp Certificate Program is February 1st, 2019.
Registration deadlines for individual courses:
- Course 1 - Managing Practice, Responsibility, and Professional Development: February 1st, 2019
- Course 2 - Communication, Collaboration, and Practice Knowledge: March 1st, 2019
- Course 3 - Understanding Evidence and Using It in Practice: March 29th, 2019
- Course 4 - Clinical Reasoning and Critical Thinking in a Practice Process: May 3rd, 2019
- Course 5 - Supervised Practicum: All pre-practicum tasks must be completed by June 7th, 2019.
Students must achieve a grade of C- or greater for Courses 1 through 4 and have completed all pre-practicum tasks by the deadline before proceeding to supervised practicum.