Registration Deadline for the 2020 OTepp Certificate Program is February 14, 2021.
Registration deadlines for individual courses:
- OTEPP 1A02 - Managing Practice, Responsibility, and Professional Development: February 14, 2021
- OTEPP 1B02 - Communication, Collaboration, and Practice Knowledge: March 15, 2021
- OTEPP 1C02 - Understanding Evidence and Using It in Practice: April 15, 2021
- OTEPP 1D02 - Clinical Reasoning and Critical Thinking in a Practice Process: May 15, 2021
- OTEPP 1E02 - Supervised Practicum: All pre-practicum tasks must be completed by June 15, 2021.
Students must achieve a grade of C- or greater for Courses 1 through 4 (OTEPP 1A02 through OTEPP 1D02) and have completed all pre-practicum tasks by the deadline before proceeding to supervised practicum.