What is the impact of your health innovation? Find out in the summer cohort of the Health Ventures Level 2 certificate program (HVP L2) running from May 3-July 26, 2021. HVP L2 is an online, asynchronous, experiential opportunity available to those who want to explore a proof of concept, assess feasibility, and validate various aspects of their health innovation project, product, or company. Learn more at the information session on March 26, 2021 at 9 a.m.
The milestone-based approach will help you overcome common pitfalls and accelerate your innovation towards market.
- Module 1: Purpose & Types of Validation for Early-Stage Technology Development
- Module 2: Market & Customer Validation
- Module 3: Concept Validation & Testing Feasibility
- Module 4: Prototype Validation, Pilot Studies, Preclinical & Clinical Trials
- Module 5: Business Model Assessment
- Module 6: Fundraising Strategies
Spots are limited. Apply by April 18, 2021.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to learn more about each of The Clinic @ Mac’s learning experiences in healthcare innovation and entrepreneurship. Want to stay in the loop with upcoming events? Sign up for The Clinic @ Mac’s newsletter.