HHS Medical Grand Rounds, Feb 17, 2022
The topic of discussion for the Hamilton Health Sciences (HHS) Medical Grand Rounds held on February 17 was "Virtual care and remote automated monitoring after hospital discharge post-surgery: Can this improve outcomes and if so how?".
The objectives were to:
- Gain insights into virtual care and remote automated monitoring technologies
- Understand the evidence for these interventions in the surgical setting
- Learn about the SMArTVIEW and PVC-RAM-1 trial results
- Hear about where future research in this area.
- Dr. P.J. Devereaux, Professor, Division of Cardiology and Senior Scientist at PHRI
- Dr. Michael McGillion, Associate Professor, Nursing $ Assistant Dean, Research, School of Nursing, McMaster University
The presentation is now available on the Department of Medicine YouTube Channel.