This video reenacts common symptoms and practices of someone suffering from anorexia nervosa. Please note, this video contains only general information for educational purposes only. It is not intended to replace physician advice and diagnosis. If you are unsure if you have an eating disorder or have mental health concerns, please consult a health care professional to seek treatment. If you are having an emergency, please call 911.
1. Kids Help Phone: 1-800-668-6868 http://www.kidshelpphone.ca
2. National Eating Disorder Information Centre (NEDIC): 1-866-633-4220 http://www.nedic.ca.
3. Ontario Community Outreach Program for Eating Disorders: http://www.ocoped.ca
4. Bulimia Anorexia Nervosa Association (BANA) (Southwest Ontario): http://www.bana.ca
5. Hopewell – Eating Disorder Support Centre (Eastern Ontario): 613-241-3428 http://www.hopewell.ca
6. Maudsley Parents: http://www.maudsleyparents.org
7. MentalHealth4Kids: http://www.mentalhealth4kids.ca/ListS...
[Please complete our feedback form]