Founded in 1987, CHEPA is a world-class interdisciplinary health research centre that fosters excellence in acquiring, producing and communicating socially-relevant knowledge in the fields of health economics and health policy analysis to inform fair and sustainable health and social systems.
- Home to one of the largest concentrations of health economists and health policy analysts in Canada
- 27 faculty members from 3 Faculties, 2 Schools and 6 University Departments
- Talented, discipline-based and inter-disciplinary researchers who address a broad range of health and social system problems through independent and collaborative research programs
- Pioneers in the fields of knowledge transfer, economic evaluation, health technology assessment and public, patient and community engagement
- Notable contributions to health human resources, needs-based and primary care funding models
- An incubator for new graduate training programs in health policy, health economics and health services research