The address/phone number associated with all Biochemistry P-Cards is: 1280 Main Street, Hamilton, ON L8S 4L8 - 289-305-5877
By sending the following information to email@example.com (John Bentley) will have the required information to ensure your goods can cross the border smoothly.
When using your P-Card for cross-border shipments, please give the supplier(s) your project number as the PO number. Please ask the supplier(s) to ensure the number is on the commercial invoice and on ALL packaging.
What is MacBuy:
Advantages of MacBuy:
Register for MacBuy
How to Login to MacBuy:
More How-to Videos:
Premier pricing. Click the supplier's tile and shop their premier catalogue directly within MacBuy
Click the supplier's tile and be taken externally to their website, reflecting our premier pricing. Once all items are added to the cart, follow the prompts to checkout. You will be brought back into MacBuy with the selected items in your cart to complete the requisition entry.
Click the Non-Catalogue Form to initiate a requisition to all other suppliers that do not appear in the showcase OR if you have special pricing (better than premiere) from a Hosted or Punch-out supplier. Suppliers must accept a purchase order and must be setup as a supplier in Mosaic. Complete the required form and add it to your shopping cart.
Click the Limited Tendering Form to initiate a limited tendering request. Complete the required form and add it to your shopping cart. All required backup and approvals will be requested/routed directly with the submission of the form.
Delegation of Entry Authority authorizes finance admin staff to prepare expense reports on your behalf. It applies only to travel and expense claims. Please log into Mosaic using your MAC ID and password.
Once logged in:
In Mosaic, you can check the balances for your PDA or MPDA account.
HINT: REMEMBER TO TYPE IN 2 ZERO'S BEFORE YOUR EMPLOYEE ID # 009999999
Health Research Services helps identify funding opportunities and assists at the application stage by reviewing grant submissions for compliance with granting agency and institutional guidelines. HRS internal application deadline is usually two weeks before the agency deadline to provide enough time for review and to obtain all required signatures. To find more information about the services provided by HRS, please check their website.
HRS Grant Application submission checklist:
Current Timelines for CIHR Operating Grants and other Funding Opportunities
Upon receipt of a Notice of Award and submission of award acceptance (if required by the agency), the Researcher can start the process to open a research project.
1. To use the Principal Investigator Dashboard, click the Dashboards dropdown menu in the top-right corner of the screen and select Principal Investigator Dashboard under Custom.
2. To select the PI you are looking for, click the dropdown arrow and select More/Search.
3. Select the default PI in the right column and use the arrows in the centre to remove them.
4. From the search bar, you can search a specific PI name.
5. To add the PI name, you are looking to select their name and use the arrows in the centre to move them into the correct box and click OK.
6. You can also watch a video on how to use the Principal Investigator Dashboard
1. To use the Research Project Statement Dashboard, click the Dashboards dropdown menu in the top-right corner of the screen and select Research Project Statement Dashboard under Custom.
2. Use the Project Number dropdown list to select the desired project number.
3. Use the search bar to search for the specific project you are looking for and click the search button for results. Select your desired project number and click OK.
4. Once the desired project number has been selected, use the Period Start Date and Period End Date dropdown menus to select the timeframe you would like to run the Research Project Statement.
5. Click Apply to see the selected project.
1. Navigate to the Research Project Statement Dashboard.
2. Use the filters at the top of the page to select the Project Number, Period Start Date and Period End Date.
3. Click the Page Settings wheel in the top right corner of the screen.
4. Select Export to Excel from the Page Settings menu.
5. If you want to export only the Research Project Statement summary tab (i.e. no Current Period Transactions, etc.), select Export Current Page.
6. If you want to also export the Current Period Transaction, Commitments, etc. as separate tabs on an Excel sheet, select Export Entire Dashboard.
7. You can also watch a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozhMG065EQc&t=4s
You can set up dashboard defaults to eliminate the need to enter your information every time you need to run your project summary or individual projects selected. For either dashboard, select your name and any of the fields you are specifically looking for. It is better to keep these as generic as possible when it comes to dates, which can be left blank. You must then hit apply before you can save a default.
Click the tool wheel at the top right of the screen and select "Save Current Customization". Be sure to give your saved customization a descriptive name so that you can reference it later. Click on 'Make this my default for this page, then click OK.
McMaster Children's Hospital
1280 Main St W
HSC - 4N59
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Monday to Friday
8:30am to 4:30pm
Phone: 905-525-9140 ext. 22065
The Faculty of Health Sciences is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience. If there is an accessibility issue with this website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.